PAYMENT TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The website www.serceaniola.pl is run by Fundacja Dobroczynna Serce Anioła (hereinafter referred to as 'the Foundation') with its registered office and address in Warsaw, Ogrodowa 37/11 00-873 Warszawa, registered in the Register of Associations of the National Court Register, run by the District Court for the capital city of Warsaw, in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under reference 0000725030, NIP 9522177771, REGON 369804244
The donor may be an adult natural or legal person, or legal entity with limited legal capacity, hereinafter referred to as "Donor".
III. Time of making donation
1. Donations can be made 24 hours a day. 2. Foundation is not responsible for interruptions in access to the Foundation’s service and Przelewy24 service.
IV. Forms of donations to the Foundation
Donations to the Foundation can be made by one of the following payment methods. Online payment service i.e. using payment cards and by electronic transfer is carried out by Przelewy24.
a) electronic transfers are made in this way that the Donor making the donation, after choosing a bank to make a donation, is redirected to the bank's trading service. After logging in, the Donor receives an acceptance transfer form with the appropriate amount, transfer reference and recipient’s details. After transfer acceptance, the Donor returns to the Foundation's website. The payment may be made through payment methods currently accepted by Przelewy24.
b) payment cards – payments can be made by payment cards currently supported by Przelewy24.
c) donations transfered directly into the bank account of Fundacja Dobroczynna Serce Aniola (al. Jana Pawła II 61/219, 01-031 Warszawa): Santander Bank Polska S.A. Nr PL 09 1090 1056 0000 0001 3641 1468
V. Donations’ Allocations
1. Donations made through the www.serceaniola.pl website will be appropriated to Foundation’s activities, in accordance with the statutes of the Foundation, and, in particular, to: a) free delivery of food, clothing, drugs, aid measures etc., for those in need who are victims of the war, civil war, armed conflict or a natural disaster;
b) financing of medical care for people and animals being victims of the war, civil war, armed conflict or a natural disaster;
c) education for children and youth from the war-torn, civil war, armed conflict or natural disaster areas, at all levels, i.e. in particular primary schools, junior high schools, secondary schools, undergraduate education, masters courses, postgraduate studies;
d) awarding scholarships to the youth from war-torn, civil war, armed conflict or natural disaster areas to enable education at all levels, i.e. in particular primary schools, junior high schools, secondary schools, undergraduate education, masters courses, postgraduate studies;
e) organising and financing educational conferences and seminars, and also the ones promoting the idea of people-to-people solidarity in terms of aid for victims of war, civil war, armed conflict or natural disaster;
f) participation in national, EU, and international cooperation programmes on aid to victims of war, civil war, armed conflict or natural disaster;
g) organising conferences, debates, meetings, readings, lectures, competitions for scientific works, and environmental reunions in the field of humanities and social sciences;
h) creating reports on the Foundation's objectives;
i) preparation of expert analyses and opinions on legislative drafts;
j) releasing publications in the field of social sciences;
k) organising and conducting research work in the field of social sciences;
l) promoting the Foundation's objectives in the media. 2. Online donations through the website (www.serceaniola.pl) are not refundable.
VI. Personal Data Security Policy
1. In accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August, 1997 (and its subsequent amendments) the Foundation ensures the protection of all personal data obtained as a result of carrying out statutory activities and implementation of Doner’s donations to the Foundation in www. serceaniola.pl service.
2. The Foundation ensures that Doners’ personal data will be processed solely for the purposes of implementation of the donation and (in case of Donor’s approval) for the purposes of the Foundation's statutory activities.
3. Paying online is synonymous with consent to process freely given personal data to make this payment.
4. The Foundation is the data controller. The owner of Przelewy24 service is the data administrator, within online payment service.
5. In the cases and on the basis of the principles specified in the Personal Data Protection Act of 29th August, 1997 (Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item 926, as amended), the Donor has the right to request the completion, updating, rectification of personal data, temporary or permanent pausing their processing or their deletion if they are incomplete, outdated, fake or they have been collected in violation of the law or they are no longer necessary to achieve the objective for which they were collected, and has the right to make a written request to stop processing his personal data.
6. The Foundation will not process or make the data of Donors available, to other entities, and their donations, without their knowledge and consent.
VII. Final provisions
1. The Foundation reserves the right to unilateral amendments to these Terms and Conditions at any time, for important reasons.
2. Invalidity of one of the provisions of the Regulations does not affect the validity of its other provisions.
3. None of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions is not intended to infringe the rights of the Donor. Nor can it be interpreted in this way, since in case of inconsistency of any part of the Regulations with the applicable law, the Foundation declares absolute compliance with the law instead of contested provision of the Terms and Conditions.
4. The current version of these Terms and Conditions is always available to the Donor and published at www.serceaniola.pl website.
5. In matters not covered by these Regulations applicable legal provisions apply. Any disputes shall be submitted to the competent court.